Vacation Rental Highlights:
- Large, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sleeps 8 with day bed and trundle bed in lower bedroom. High end full size convertible sofa bed (full bed) in living room.
- 3.5 miles from Downtown Hilo, on south Hilo bay, 5 miles from Hilo Airport
- East Hawaii’s best snorkeling across the street at Richardson’s Beach Park.
- Free Kayak, paddle board, bikes, boogie boards, snorkel equipment, booties.
- Full ocean views, outside seating, fruit trees, parking
- Why settle for a house away from the water? This house is right across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. Home of the best snorkeling in East Big Island. Hilo offers few places to enjoy the ocean. These special places are always beach parks.
- Classic Hawaiian architecture with modern conveniences.
- Outside seating on deck overlooking south Hilo bay. Patio with large table and 6 chairs in front.
- House includes free use of kayak, bikes, stand up paddle board, boogie boards, snorkel gear.
- House is completely stocked. Everything you need for cooking, plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryers. Ironing board/Iron, playpen, highchair and Cable Wifi.
- Living Room – Large couch and love seat with direct ocean views. Large T.V. with Roku controller, Sling TV, Youtube TV and Netflix for a huge selection of viewing options. Books and games for family fun. Cable Wifi.
- Kitchen – Everything you need. Coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, pots/pans. Lots of cooking tools. Large oven/range. View of Richardson’s Beach Park across living room out to the ocean.
- Bedrooms #1 and #2 – Same level as house except for bedroom #3, which is below. Both bedrooms share the main bathroom. Front bedroom has a king bed, rear bedroom has two twin beds. Both with ceiling fans.
- Bedroom #3: Below main house accessed from rear of house by separate outside door. There is no internal staircase. This is a large bedroom with a king bed, night stand, ceiling fan, quality mattresses and linens. The bedroom also has a daybed with a trundle bed below the daybed. Both with twin mattresses. This bedroom has an attached bathroom.
- Main Bathroom: Shares the upper floor with the two bedrooms and living area. Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, hair dryer, shampoo and soap provided.
- Lower Bathroom: Ensuite to lower bedroom. Shampoo, soaps and paper goods, towels, hair dryer provided
- In Hilo, 3.5 miles from Downtown
- Across from Richardson’s Beach park
- Classic Hawaiian house with charater
- On water, black sand beaches, turtles, snorkeling and swimming
- Free use of Kayak, boogie boards, snorkel equipment, booties
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- 2 king beds, 4 twins (day bed/trundle with king downstairs)
- Sleeps 8
- Cable Wifi – over 80 mps
There is more to do in and around Hilo than any town on any of the Islands. It just isn’t well advertised because there aren’t resorts to promote the area. Please visit https://hilovacationhomes.com/hilo-activities/ for the best organized site – showing activities by driving direction.
- Waterfalls – Boiling Pots, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Waipi’o Valley
- Gardens – Hawaiian Botanical Gardens, Lili’uokalani Park and Gardens, Nani Mau Gardens, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens.
- Museums – Lyman’s historical and geological museum and The Tsunami museum. Both in downtown Hilo.
- Beach Parks – Richardson’s Beach Park, Onekahakaha Beach Park (the calmest), Carlsmith Beach Park, Reed’s Bay, Lehia Park. Punalu’u Beach Park and Whittington Park.
- Volcanic sights: Volcano National Park, Thurston lava tube, Kaumana Caves State Park, Pahoa transfer station, Live lava bike/hike tours in Kalipana Viewing area.
- Markets and shops: Hilo Farmer’s Market, Maku’u Farmer’s Market, Hilo Coffee Mill, Ka’u Coffee Mill, Volcano Winery and Mehana Brewery, Hilo Candy Company, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut and Punalu’u Bake Shop
- Other – Hilo Zoo, Palace Theatre
- Shop large stores for all your supplies. Just a quarter mile above the Hilo airport is a Walmart, Target, newer Safeway, mall with modern movie theater and cute stores.
- Looking for familiar fast food? In the same area is a Burger King, Panda Express and Starbucks. Just up the street on the north side is a Subway, Jack in the Box, McDonalds and Domino’s Pizza.
Deposit & cancelation policy
The payment and cancelation policy is the same as I have on Vrbo. The refundable deposit upon booking is 50% of the total. If your stay is beyond a year and you prefer to have a smaller deposit, contact me. There is a 100% refund for cancelations until 30 days prior to your stay. There is no reason needed.
At 60 days prior to your stay, the balance of 50% is due. I’ll invoice you. If I’m late, don’t worry. Your booking is secure.
There are no reviews yet.