Why settle for a house away from the water? This house is right across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. Home of the best snorkeling in East Big Island. Hilo offers few places to enjoy the ocean. These special places are always beach parks. See the video of the house here:
• Classic Hawaiian architecture with modern conveniences.
• Outside seating on the deck overlooking south Hilo bay. Patio with large table and chairs in front.
• House is completely stocked. Everything you need for cooking, plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryers. Iron/ironing board, playpen, highchair, and Cable Wifi.
STVR: 19-359750, NUC: 19-1365
Main Living Room: Large couch and love seat with direct ocean views. Flat-screen T.V. with Roku, Sling, Youtube TV and Netflix for a huge selection of viewing options. Books and games for family fun. Cable Wifi.
• Kitchens (2): Everything you need. Coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, pots/pans. Lots of cooking tools. Large oven/range. View of Richardson’s Beach Park across living room out to the ocean.
• Bedroom #1 – Lower level front bedroom with connecting bath and ocean views out every window. King mattress, dresser, night stand, and clock. Ceiling fans in each bedroom. Connecting full bath with walk in shower.
• Bedrooms #2-5: Lower level bedrooms with two shared bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms have a king bed and one bedroom has two twin beds/room. All bedrooms on lower level connecting to main areas. All bedrooms have dressers, night stands, ceiling fans and clocks. Two full bath, one with a walk in shower and one with a bath tub. Additional twin bed under stair/storage area as well as a couple twin beds in the office.
• Upstairs Bathrooms: Both bathrooms have extra wide shower/tub doors. Both bathrooms have washer/dryers. All bathrooms are stocked with bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, hair dryer, shampoo and soap provided.
There is more to do in and around Hilo than any town on any of the Islands. It just isn’t well advertised because there aren’t resorts to promote the area. Please visit https://hilovacationhomes.com/hilo-activities/ for the best organized site – showing activities by driving direction.
• Waterfalls – Boiling Pots, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, Waipi’o Valley
• Gardens – Hawaiian Botanical Gardens, Lili’uokalani Park and Gardens, Nani Mau Gardens, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens.
• Museums – Lyman’s historical and geological museum and The Tsunami museum. Both in downtown Hilo.
• Beach Parks – Richardson’s Beach Park, Onekahakaha Beach Park (the calmest), Carlsmith Beach Park, Reed’s Bay, Lehia Park. Punalu’u Beach Park and Whittington Park.
• Volcanic sights: Volcano National Park, Thurston lava tube, Kaumana Caves State Park, Pahoa transfer station, Live lava bike/hike tours in Kalipana Viewing area.
• Markets and shops: Hilo Farmer’s Market, Maku’u Farmer’s Market, Hilo Coffee Mill, Ka’u Coffee Mill, Volcano Winery and Mehana Brewery, Hilo Candy Company, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut and Punalu’u Bake Shop
• Other – Hilo Zoo, Palace Theatre
• Shop large stores for all your supplies. Just a quarter mile above the Hilo airport is a Walmart, Target, newer Safeway, mall with modern movie theater and cute stores.
• Looking for familiar fast food? In the same area is a Burger King, Panda Express and Starbucks. Just up the street on the north side is a Subway, Jack in the Box, McDonalds and Domino’s Pizza.
Deposit & cancelation policy
The payment and cancelation policy is the same as I have on Vrbo. The refundable deposit upon booking is 50% of the total. If your stay is beyond a year and you prefer to have a smaller deposit, contact me. There is a 100% refund for cancelations until 30 days prior to your stay. There is no reason needed.
At 60 days prior to your stay, the balance of 50% is due. I’ll invoice you. If I’m late, don’t worry. Your booking is secure.
There are no reviews yet.