Why settle for a house away from the water? This house is right across the street from Richardson’s Beach Park. Home of the best snorkeling in East Big Island. Hilo offers few places to enjoy the ocean. These special places are always beach parks. See the video of the house here:
• Classic Hawaiian architecture with modern conveniences.
• Outside seating on the deck overlooking south Hilo bay. Patio with large table and chairs in front.
• House is completely stocked. Everything you need for cooking, plenty of towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryers. Iron/ironing board, playpen, highchair, and Cable Wifi.
STVR: 19-359750, NUC: 19-1365
Main Living Room: Large couch and love seat with direct ocean views. Flat-screen T.V. with Roku, Sling, Youtube TV and Netflix for a huge selection of viewing options. Books and games for family fun. Cable Wifi.
• Kitchens (2): Everything you need. Coffee maker, blender, toaster, rice cooker, pots/pans. Lots of cooking tools. Large oven/range. View of Richardson’s Beach Park across living room out to the ocean.
• Bedroom #1 – Lower level front bedroom with connecting bath and ocean views out every window. King mattress, dresser, night stand, and clock. Ceiling fans in each bedroom. Connecting full bath with walk in shower.
• Bedrooms #2-5: Lower level bedrooms with two shared bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms have a king bed and one bedroom has two twin beds/room. All bedrooms on lower level connecting to main areas. All bedrooms have dressers, night stands, ceiling fans and clocks. Two full bath, one with a walk in shower and one with a bath tub. Additional twin bed under stair/storage area as well as a couple twin beds in the office.
• Upstairs Bathrooms: Both bathrooms have extra wide shower/tub doors. Both bathrooms have washer/dryers. All bathrooms are stocked with bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths, hair dryer, shampoo and soap provided.